Learn more about our services
We provide FREE consultations and speech/language screenings. Upon completion of the screening, our clinicians will determine whether or not a comprehensive evaluation is warranted. Our comprehensive evaluations are completed in order to determine specific areas of need. After the assessment, a breakdown of the evaluation results are discussed with the client and/or client’s caregivers to discuss individualized recommendations and/or a future treatment plan.
Speech and Language Therapy
We provide both adult and pediatric speech/language evaluations and therapy services in the following areas:
- Expressive and receptive language skills
- Articulation/phonological skills
- Social and pragmatic skills
- Feeding/oral aversion
- Auditory processing
- Executive Functioning
We provide tutoring services for children in grades K-12 in all subjects. We focus on the following skills and strategies:
- Reading Skills
- Math Skills
- Organization Skills
- Project Planning
- Test Preparation
Caregiver Training and Consultations
We offer parent/caregiver training and consultation services to provide one-on-one support and at-home strategies.
– Family training: Our team of specialists will use your family’s daily routine to create an individualized plan with strategies, and weekly check-ins to help promote your loved one’s communication skills at home.
– Special Education Consultations for (TX & MA residents only): We help parents and caregivers understand their child’s individualized education plan and the ARD process in the public-school setting.